- 2 Sep EXAMS (Written part starts at 13:00, oral part will be the same day later in the afternoon)
Registration for the full time first semester program ends
- 3 Oct First semester starts
- 11 Nov Holiday, non-working day
- 30 Dec First semester ends
Registration for the January exam ends
- 15 Jan EXAMS (Written part starts at 10:00 AM, oral part will be in the afternoon)
Registration for the full time second semester program ends
- 20 Feb Second semester starts
Spring break, non-working days
(the first working day is APR 18)
- 1-2 May Non-working days
- 25 May Second semester ends
Registration for the June exam ends
- 3 Jun 10:00 AM Written exam
- 4 Jun Oral exam
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Due to the increased demand for Serbian language classes we are forced to limit the number of available places for each level of instruction. In order to assure your place in the group, you have to send us an e-mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) with proof of payment (scanned payment slip) and scanned passport page with your identity information as soon as you fill in the form and make your payment.
- We do not provide any kind of acceptance/invitation letter.
- We do not offer accommodation. We do not provide visa.
- We do provide a confirmation paper for attending the course (with exact dates of the course, not covering the whole calendar year: I semester is Oct-Dec, II semester is Feb-May).
- We cannot guarantee that you will get temporary residence based on that confirmation. That confirmation will be provided during the first week of the course.
- After providing a confirmation paper, we will not be able to refund the tuition fee to you in case that you have any problem with staying in Serbia or with continuation of the course.
SERBIAN AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE IN THEORY AND PRACTICE V (SRPSKI KAO STRANI JEZIK U TEORIJI I PRAKSI V) - CONFERENCE will be held ONLINE, on October 28-29, 2022. Registration (via e-mail) for the conference is available until September 1, 2022.